Private Sector Development Programme
Supporting Wood Processing in Tripoli
This online observatory was established by partners of the Private Sector Development Programme (PSD-P) as a pool of continuously updated information about the Wood Processing Sector.
The aim of this observatory is to contribute to increasing the capacities of MSMEs through:
- Facilitating market access by transmitting processed and summarized data about the trends, the demand, the key success factors in the different segments, etc.
- Supporting MSMEs in improving their technical skills.
- Providing business management tools to support MSMEs development.
- Fostering MSMEs development and integration into value chains as well as their clustering.
- Improving the cooperation between all the actors of the wood processing and furniture sector.
- Increasing the networking of MSMEs with all the relevant agents in order to expand their businesses.
Beside this observatory, programme partners have also created Minjara as a distinguished feature at the service of the furniture producers in Tripoli to promote their products in national and international markets.